At Pediatric Dental Center in Burlington, we promote pediatric dentistry in Burlington by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and maintain proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid tooth decay, it will benefit them more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining optimal oral health with pediatric dentistry in Burlington puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease in the future.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for kids, helping them develop a healthy social dynamic with new friends.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as kids, you avoid the need for pricey restorative dental work down the road. Overall, it will save them money when they get older.
4) Strong teeth can help kids get the proper nutrition they need. This is because early tooth decay can make eating very difficult for children.
5) They will develop a set dental routine that they will carry over to their adult life and help them maintain proper oral hygiene.
Importance of Pediatric Dentistry in Burlington
Proper dental hygiene should begin at birth. The American Dental Association recommends twice-yearly exams once the child’s first tooth comes in. This is necessary to promote normal speech development. If you are looking for an experienced dentist with experience with pediatric dentistry in Burlington, we invite you to call Pediatric Dental Center in Burlington at 859-534-5640. Our friendly team ensures that dental visits are pleasant and comfortable for our patients of all ages. If you have a toddler that has not yet visited a dentist, call 859-534-5640 today to schedule a pediatric dental examination. Effective dental care is just as essential as immunizations, proper nutrition, auto safety seats, and medical care.
Contact Pediatric Dental Center: